LiquidCool Solutions, leaders in edge computing offers high-performance computing and cooling solutions within a sealed and rugged enclosure. Designed to survive the harsh desert and resist the effects of sand, dust and rain, their patented liquid immersion technology is ideal for easy transport and quick set up.
Specially Formulated Coolant
LiquidCool Solutions’ coolant is a synthetic hydrocarbon oil that meets military standards for aeronautics applications. Specially formulated for electronic cooling with oxidation preventative additives, the coolant does not carry an electric charge like water and is contaminant-free compared to mineral oil. Low-cost, non-hazardous, and long-lasting, servers are immersed and protected from corrosion, dust, electrostatic discharge and humidity.
How it Works
Using patented direct flow technology to continuously circulate coolant through the sealed server framework either actively or passively, heat is removed from all of the components and passed through the heat exchanger where the temperature is reduced. The cycle repeats itself, similar to your home heating system.
Benefits Over Traditional Cooling Systems
- Rugged Sealed Enclosure (IP67 rated)
- Designed for Extreme Environments – Hot, Cold, Sand, Wet
- Protected from Air and Moisture Contamination
- Lightweight (two-man carry)
- Motherboard, CPU, and I/O are Conﬁgurable
- Waterproof I/O Connectors (IP67 rated)
- Long-Term Warranty
- Energy Efficient
- Dripless Fluid Quick-Connect Fittings
- Core Coolant Liquid is Clear, Odorless & Biodegradable. Never Needs Replacement